SURF N' SWAMP® SEAT video as featured on The Flyway Highway TV Show
Surf n' Swamp® Seat
The Surf n' Swamp Seat is a portable seat that duck hunters, fishermen, and birdwatchers can take into the surf, swamp, marsh, lake, river, or stream. The seat settles into wet sand, soft mud, or light gravel, and then can be adjusted to different seating heights. This seat will not sink too far into the ground, tip over, or float away with the tide!
Purchase for $64.99 using Amazon
- Adjustable - tubes telescope from 36" to 56" to accommodate different environments
- Comfortable - large (approximately 14") diameter, contoured seat top
- Durable - made of tough plastics
- Easily camouflaged - made with neutral, non-glaring colors
- Floats - easily retrieved if dropped into the water
- Portable - lightweight (approximately 4 lbs.); carried with an adjustable shoulder strap
- Recyclable - made of materials which may be reused
- U.S. Patent - no. 5,975,635
- One seat top
- Two telescoping tubes
- Two interchangeable pins
- One adjustable carrying strap
- Quality of construction and product safety are priorities at DJPS Enterprises. This seat is designed to be used in soft, wet ground ! It is not intended for use in dry, hard ground.
- If within one year from the date of purchase you find any defect in material or workmanship, please return your Surf n' Swamp Seat to DJPS Enterprises for repair or replacement.
- Insert the shorter tube into the seat top collar, precisely aligning the holes.
- Insert either pin through both pairs of aligned holes (initial fittings are tight - use a mallet if necessary).
- Slide longer tube into the shorter tube; adjust to preferred length.
- Place the other pin through both pairs of aligned holes.
Insertion / Extraction
- To insert the seat into soft mud, twist and push down on the seat until firmly in place.
- To insert the seat into wet sand or light gravel, rock the seat back and forth until stable.
- To extract the seat, twist and pull upward for most applications.